What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
- We receive information when you complete any of the forms on our website.
- To complete request, we need to know your name, email address, telephone number and country of residence
How do we protect your information?
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- Protect your data against unauthorised use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
Your ConsentBy completing any of our online forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Indic Translation Services.
If you do not want to continue to be contacted by Indic Translation Services, please write to:Indic Translation Services
509, Ghanshyam Enclave,
Next to Lalji Pada Police Station,
Link Road, Kandivali West,
Mumbai 400067, Maharashtra, India.
Mail Us On:email@example.com
Our Esteemed Clients
We have a local as well as globally satisfied clientele. Our highly trained team maintains the global code of standards to deliver accurate and reliable translation services.